For most of us 2020 has not been the most exciting year, but why not make the end of this year magical and get into the Christmas mood early. We can start to plan the Holidays, menu, decorations, ski trips and family time. It’s also a time of the year when we think about our loved ones and what we could buy for them, so they could feel appreciated and loved, but also gifts that will be useful and spark joy.
I prepared a few gift ideas for her and him, I skipped the kid’s section, as I think it’s so easy to buy gifts for them and usually they prepare their own lists and they know exactly what they want from the Santa. Like my son, he will say in a heartbeat what is that he wants to find under the Christmas tree. It’s a little bit more complicated with the adults, especially that we have already too many things. On my Christmas list, you can find something for everyone. There are beautiful gifts, little (or not little) something for you or for him. I selected items that are often Swiss, with a sustainable approach, but also some well-known brands.
Christmas Wishlist Beauty Edition.
Gifting beauty products never gets old. It’s an ideal present for our moms, sisters, friends or even for ourselves. Each year for Christmas brands try to impress us more with more beautiful gits boxes and new, limited editions. If you would like to see Clarins offer and their Advent Calendar, then please click here, as I wrote about it last week. Below I have added a few of my favourite items to give this Christmas, scents, skincare, hair-care and make-up.
1. Dior. Miss Dior gift set presents Eau de Parfum, 50 ml. and melting body milk, 75 ml.
2. Lancome, Maison Lancôme – Ôud Bouquet. Beautiful scent created by Fabrice Pellegrin, who mixed trio of magnificent woods – made up of 20-year-old oud wood and smoky guaiac wood, praline rose, vanilla and praline accord. It’s so mysterious and seductive.
3. Nuxe. Minis Huile Prodigieuse® This product needs no introduction. It’s a best seller that all women love. This set offers you mini versions of Huile Prodigieuse, which are just perfect for travel or just to simply try different versions of it.
4. Clarins, Collection Double Serum. This set offers the iconic Double serum with face gel and lip balm.
5. Clarins. Collection jolies lèvres. This set has everything that lips need. Lips Perfector, lipstick, lip oil and Water lip.
6. Dior. Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume HD Mascara. It is eyes and lips set that includes iconic: Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume HD Mascara and another cult product: lipstick Rouge Dior 999. Ideal for any lady.
7. Toi Soins Naturels of Switzerland. THE TOI RITUAL Hair-care set. I am delighted to add this beautiful set to the list as I am testing it right now and I love the fact that this collection is 100% Swiss made, cruelty-free, organic and in bio plastic packaging. Not to mention the smell, it is truly divine.
Gifts for Her / Christmas wishlist for ladies
These gifts are perfect for a friend or a family member. From cozy bio-degradable pyjama, Holiday dress to the ultimate dream of every woman, a Chanel handbag. Beautiful items to make your special woman treated like a queen.
- Hot and Foil. Mystic Candles, My favorite is: The moonlight oud, but you can also choose from: The magic Amber and The Honey Sun. All candles are Swiss- made, they are organic and have a beautiful, luxurious packaging.
- apm MONACO. Galaxy Triple Hoop Adjustable Necklace. This beautiful necklace comes from the Constellation Collection. Made with a yellow gold and embellished with white stones. Pendant is detachable and it can be clip to another jewelry.
- Calida x Viktor & Rolf. Shirtand Pants. Sustainable sleepwear with high-fashion flair. Made with tencel, that is not only bio-degradable, but also very soft and comfortable.
- THREE FLOOR. INSPECTING YOU Dress. This British Brand has you covered for the holiday season. Their collection is made with original pieces in limited edition. This Two-colours mini blazer dress has beautiful sleeves with cuffs and comes with a belt.
- Bucherer Ring from Pastello Collection. This ring will make every woman happy, it’s made with 18K rose gold and 34 sapphires.
- Chanel 3-Book Slipcase. Beautiful books for all fashion lovers and an elegant addition to any home interiors. They will add sophistication to any coffee table or a night stand.
- Chanel. CHANEL 19 Flap Bag. Beautiful handbag in pink, made with sequins and gold and silver strap. Just a dream for most of a women.
- B111OD. Chapter 2.1 Mother of Pearl watch. Features 68 laboratory grown diamonds and a sapphire crystal glass.
- Jimmy Choo. AVELINE 100 shoes. This asymmetric and extravagant model will make all feet look beautiful and elegant. Ideal for the New Years celebrations.
Gifts for Him / Christmas Wishlist for Men
Men selection was approved by my hubby and he isn’t the easiest person to buy gifts. I consulted all items with him and in the end, we both love this selection and we hope you will find something over there for your beau, father, brother or friend too. Please have a look at Christmas Wishlist ideas for men:
- Suntory Yamazaki 18 Years Whiskey. The Yamazaki 18 Years is the perfect image of a Japanese whiskey, with influences from the sherry and minzunara cask.
- Chanel. Bleu De Chanel Set. Apart from the iconic Bleu de Chanel you can find a deodorant stick in the gift set.
- DillySocks Market leader. Sustainable socks, designed in Switzerland, but made in Portugal. They are premium quality and have original designs.
- Loro Piana, Mezzocollo Stanton Sweater. This beautiful Mezzocollo sweater in made with baby cashmere, jacquard-knit in honeycomb stitch. It’s comfortable an stylish.
- Carl F. Bucherer, MANERO FLYBACK watch. This watch is a classic example of the Manero family and has sophisticated CFB 1970 chronograph movement with flyback function.
- BANG & OLUFSEN, Beoplay E8 3rd Gen. These are latest version of sophisticated and elegant in-ear earphones with battery life of up to 35 hours.
- MONTBLACK, Bonheur Boyfriend Fountain, Design of this pen is rooted in the heritage of the 1920’s fashion revolution.
Please let me know which ideas you find more interested and as always do not forget to Subscribe to my blog.
your Fashion, Beauty and Travel Blogger from Geneva.
This article included PR gifting samples.